As experts in the production of Mallorcan sausages, we know that they have a high number of nutritional properties. Just look, for example, at sobrasada de Mallorca, which is high in vitamin B3. However, when it comes to B vitamins, chicken is the star food. Properties of chicken meat.
Among its nutritional properties, we would like to highlight the following:
- It contains proteins that provide the essential amino acids that the organism is not capable of manufacturing on its own, just like Mallorcan Camallot, which comes from pork. For example, omega 6 and 3 stand out, although the latter is only present in chickens reared in poultry or fed with vegetable feed.
- Its fat content is much lower than that of red meat.
- As with Menorcan cheese, chicken is a source of B vitamins, especially B12, B3 and B6.
- Its meat contains minerals such as zinc and phosphorus, as does Majorcan sausage.
Benefits of chicken meat.
The aforementioned properties of chicken meat make it an ideal food for people who want to eat a healthy diet. Let us now talk about its benefits for the organism:
- As it contains easily digestible proteins, this meat is especially interesting for athletes, children, adolescents and the elderly. Don’t forget that these proteins are essential for making and repairing tissues, as well as for maintaining optimal muscle mass.
- It will help you to lose weight, or to maintain your figure. It is a satiating and very light food, especially if you remove the skin before cooking.
- It will help you to improve your cardiovascular health. Thus, with its consumption, you will be safe from risk factors, given its low cholesterol or saturated fat content.
- Like the Majorcan sausages mentioned in this article, chicken meat is a perfect source of nutrients for pregnant or breastfeeding women. This is the case with the vitamin folic acid or iron as a mineral.
- It helps to improve healing and keep the immune system in optimal conditions, thanks to zinc, an essential trace element for our organism.
In conclusion, we hope that with this information you will consider chicken meat for your next dishes, and that you will be encouraged to include these foods in your diet!